• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Job Log

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Anyone have issues with the job log in Versaworks? I used to be able to click it and it would open up. We installed VW on a new machine and now I can not get it to open....when it is checked off, all the other menu items 'grey out' like it's open but can not be found. It isn't in the background or anything....it used to always pop up.
Any help appreciated. I depend on it to track ink usage and also keep count of multiple runs of the same image/file.

Thanks!

:banghead:BTW our version is 3.0.2.....I know, I know....

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
No one having this issue? Can someone post a screenshot with their job log open so I can see where it should be opening?

massivegraphics

right click taskbar and cascade windows. this opens everything in smaller overlapping windows so you can see it if it falls behind something else

Bigdawg

Just Me
What he said - especially if the machine has a smaller monitor. The log is hidden somewhere - most likely on the bottom where you can't see it. We had to find ours too when we first installed :smile: