• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Layout image

stxrmxn

Hi, i have been using Versaworks for around 6 years,
Last week it crashed and took an age to restart because it was taking around 5 seconds to load each job on the start up screen.
When it came back on the images were missing from the layout window. It just had blank boxes for each job with the que a / que b in the top left hand corner.
I deleted versaworks and re installed and updated but it was still the same.
Anybody had this problem before? Or any suggestions?

Steve

stxrmxn

Hi thanks just did that but still the same
photo-(2).jpg

Thanks

Steve

MtnView

I usually check the Myversacamm.com forum a couple times a day but didn't see you situation posted there. Are you a member on that forum. If not I would suggest joining and posting your problem. It is another good forum to belong to.

CanuckSigns

are your files hosted on a network drive? sometimes our network connection flakes out ans something similar happens.

ABPGraphics

I have run into this before. Initialize application did not work in my case either. I had to do a complete uninstall of Versaworks using remove programs in control panel. Double check that there is no folder or files left in the program location. Also, check that there is no versaworks folder or files under C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData. Reboot and reinstall Versaworks.

stxrmxn

Uninstalled again, re installed version 2.61
i had the preview back but the version needs updating.

Updated and back to no preview on the layout image.

GRRRRRRRRR

stxrmxn

I tried to install on a windows 8 machine, but when i update it crashes. is there anywhere i can download the latest updates separately and install off line? I have looked on Rolands website and cannot find any downloads.

Steve

Schickworks

am I missing something here? when I look at my Versaworks version it says 5.1.1. You say your installing 2.61? Why is there such a discrepancy there?

stxrmxn

This is the version that came with my printer (cd) that is what i re installed with.
How should i have done this if not with the cd?

stxrmxn

Only fix i found for this is to do a complete re install of versaworks.
This happened to me again on a completely different laptop about 12 months after i fixed it and i had to re install again.
2nd time this has happened to me now.