• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks media profile for Sihl SyntiSOL PP 3529?

pixel_pusher

I got a sample roll of this, and couldn't find a media profile on the Roland or Sihl website. I used the "SP-M Matte PET" profile at high quality and got lots of banding in my print. Anyone here have experience with this film?

Definitely a profile issue - try matte calendared vinyl - I'm not familure with the media, but it's a good start. Also, check the Calibration setting - if this is a thick media it will have either evenly spaced dark lines or white lines...but definitely profile change is in order...you have to just play with it sometimes.

JS

Try using a roland profile GPPG and you can use it in standard or high speed. I use both.

Gem

I have a vs 6 color no metallic but the red show orange and before was printed on soljet pro 540 print red the profile in those machine are different please Any help !!! the material i use 3m ij180 cv3 and ij40 for wrap for regular oracal 3640 where can i find more profile ?