• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks missing some Cutlines on File

ArcheryC

Hi everyone,

This odd thing started happening the last few months. Versaworks would be missing some of the cutlines on my file. Not all of them just some of them. Either on one side or two sides of file.

So my workflow would be make the design on illustrator add the cutline to the bleed and to the size of the design then export as ABC.pdf.

Then I would make a new file on Illustrator with 4 canvases with 3 of the design on each canvas. And this is done by placing the original PDF onto this new file.

Then it gets exported as ABCassembly.pdf At this point I can confirm there are cut lines where it is supposed to be without any issues.

Then I add in both ABC.pdf and ABCassembly.pdf to Versaworks and it will be nested.

But this is where the oddity starts. On the ABCassemmbly.pdf it shows the cutlines properly and it prints and cuts without issues.

On ABC.pdf it will be missing 1 or 2 of the cutlines. When printed it would be missing those cuts.

They are virtually the same file so I'm not sure what's going on.

Versaworks view:
1691441165155.png

Illustrator:

1691441437068.png

Any help would be appreciated.