• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Multiples?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I am currently doing small (1"x2") vinyl decals on my SP540v using versaworks & it only allows a qty of 250 copies maximum. At this size it's only like 12 linear inches, then I have to tell it to print again... Is it possible to expand this maximum quantity?

(I know I can tile them manualy in illustrator, but I was hoping VW has a simpler way of doing this.)

Decal Designs

You don't need to rename the files, just load multiples of the same file, tell each file you want up to 250 copies and nest together as previously mentioned. I found that try and keep the total length less than 1m as the contour cutting can go a bit off on longer lengths on small decals.

Kev

jfiscus

Rap Master
Thanks, nesting seems like a simple easy answer. I hate having multiples of an original in the file, it can lead to problems where changes were made to one & not another.