• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks no job log?

TheReal7

We are running VersaWorks 4.1.1 and I've never used the job log and today I was going to look at it but where is it? Under the View menu is Job Log and no matter what I do there is no job log window anywhere. Anyone experience this?

Mike F

Are you using a second monitor that it's going to, or is it popping up behind the versaworks window? Keep in mind, it won't have have a seperate taskbar button, it's considered part of versaworks' window. Mine usually pops up down at the bottom, as in the attached image.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 213

threeputt

And you've put the check mark on, right? If so, and you don't see it, it's hidden behind other applications that you have open.

TheReal7

Are you using a second monitor that it's going to, or is it popping up behind the versaworks window? Keep in mind, it won't have have a seperate taskbar button, it's considered part of versaworks' window. Mine usually pops up down at the bottom, as in the attached image.

And you've put the check mark on, right? If so, and you don't see it, it's hidden behind other applications that you have open.

Thanks. Running one display and nothing but versaworks running ATM. The program asks like a window pops up without any actual window showing. Tried cascading the windows from the task bar but no luck. It's as if the window pops up way off screen and I can't see it nor get to it.

Mike F

Thanks. Running one display and nothing but versaworks running ATM. The program asks like a window pops up without any actual window showing. Tried cascading the windows from the task bar but no luck. It's as if the window pops up way off screen and I can't see it nor get to it.

Hate when that happens, WMP does the same thing when i'm using my tv at home as an extended desktop and I try to screw with the equalizer and SRS WOW settings. Really wish I could figure out how to dock the damn thing on the bottom of the WMP window like I used to have it on my old PC. Good luck, only other thing I can think of would be tr alt+tab-ing, althought I doubt that would work since it's contained in the VW window.