• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versaworks prints...

using versaworks and when i print something for example a banner or whatever, say a 3 x 5, when i pull it up in versaworks its one way, but when it prints, its another way! for example, you pull up the image in versaworks, you have the top right hand side showing in versa, then when it goes to print, it prints the bottom left hand side first, so its flipping the image around....... is this normal? as i have the image in versa one way, and then it prints it the oposite way. fine if your doing single sided stuff!
if you imagine an italian flag with the green at the bottom the white in the middle and the red at the top, this is how it shows in versa, but when it goes to print, the printer prints the red first, then the white then the green....

no, not checked. kinda weird. as i thought that what the image is in vw, thats what you would get at print. only been using vw since summer so its still alittle new and i'm working out all the diff things still.

oriented differently. the top right hand corner showing in versa works will now be the bottom left hand corner printing...... it prints normal, not mirrored or anything, just its not corresponding with the picture you see in vw.