• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks problem/ question

No Lemon

I was watching a tutorial on setting up a input folder. Under queue a properties/ job management tab you can enter a folder location for a drop spot for files. When you open Versaworks it goes to this folder and loads all the files in the folder under the queue a job list on the left side of Versaworks. I then selected the files that it loaded and pressed the trash can at the bottom of the job list to clean out the job queue a like I always do when I am done with a file. Now it appears that the files that were in that folder were deleted from my computer? It deleted PDF's, SVG's but not EPS files. The files are not in the recycle bin. Any ideas?

metrographics

If they were important files you may want to consider running a good File Recovery tool. I believe when they were deleted from Versawroks they get permanently deleted. Just be careful not to make the same mistake again. You might want to consider only copying files to that folder so you always have the originals.

-MetroGraphics