• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versaworks problems

we just got a roland sp-540v and have versaworks set up but it says the stauts is incomplete. tryed reinstalling it many times still won't work. It was working the day we got it though. But we had a problem with a router and had to unplug the cables since then it has not worked. Any ideas

Status Incomplete in Versaworks indicates that the software is seeing the printer, but the device is not 'on-line', meaning that the media is not loaded, and the media lever is in the Up position. Load media, lower the media lever, and check the printer status in Versaworks, and it should show 'Ready to Print'.

Bob

Status Incomplete in Versaworks indicates that the software is seeing the printer, but the device is not 'on-line', meaning that the media is not loaded, and the media lever is in the Up position. Load media, lower the media lever, and check the printer status in Versaworks, and it should show 'Ready to Print'.

Bob

ya i was just about to try that hopefully it works thanks