• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Versaworks question

Vohaul

So I use versaworks dual with my xr-640...

I primarily use PDFs created from either illy or Corel.....

So my question is this.... once I’ve gone through and set up all the settings, ie layout, Roland colours, marks, Profiles etc.... then I print and argh...notice something I need to fix on the file...

Can I swap the PDF on the existing versa job ...or update it... rather than creating a new job and redoing all the settings?

Thanks

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mastermatt87

So I use versaworks dual with my xr-640...

I primarily use PDFs created from either illy or Corel.....

So my question is this.... once I’ve gone through and set up all the settings, ie layout, Roland colours, marks, Profiles etc.... then I print and argh...notice something I need to fix on the file...

Can I swap the PDF on the existing versa job ...or update it... rather than creating a new job and redoing all the settings?

Thanks

Paul

If it’s a file problem you will have to go back into your graphic software and correct it.

ams

I only know of deleting it and starting over in Versaworks. A new file won't keep the same settings. I don't have Dual but that's how mine is.

Vohaul

I only know of deleting it and starting over in Versaworks. A new file won't keep the same settings. I don't have Dual but that's how mine is.

I wasn’t sure.., I thought it might be possible, as when you change the location of the source PDF, versa can’t print the job, so it’s obviously not embedded etc

player

If you want to change the file in the graphics program, then resave, it might work. The problem may be saving the file while VWorks is using it. It may say it cannot save file because it is in use.

Easy to test... Draw a red square 2" x 2" and save file. Then open in VW. Go back and chane the square to blue 3" x 3" and see.