• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks question?

landdesigns

Just upgraded my Coreldraw and started using the Versacamm color libary, got the Roland pallette installed on Coreldraw and printed the roland color chart supplied on Versaworks. So I did a design using the Roland color pallette on my Coreldraw , but when i printed the design on Versaworks, the colors did not match the colors on the roland color chart, especially the blue. lookn for some advice please?

cdiesel

Make sure you have checked the box "convert named colors" or something like that in the file format tab.

Mosh

We print the corel CMYK color chart and go off that. what you see on the screen does not match the end, but if you can match from the chat corel prints it makes life easier...

toucan_graphics

color matching is as much an art as it is a science... but yes make sure the tick box to convert named colors is checked.

Also if you have a couple hours of spare time you could always calibrate your monitor to more closely match the color on the screen to the color that prints. If you don't have the fancy equipment to do it, then doing it manually takes quite some time. Calibration helps catch incorrect color variations before they are sent to print.