• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks settings issue

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
Hi all!
I have a sp540V Roland and I use the Versaworks. The other day one of my automatic updates shut down versaworks and to make a long story short I lost my settings. I do use aftermarket ink (InkTec) and I do have their profiles loaded and for some reason my colors are off again.
This did happen one other time and I either thought I would remember and did not write down what I did to fix it or I can't find the list. Anyhow-my printer is all over the place with color again!
Any suggestions? If anyone has presets on this machine that are working would you mind sharing? At least It may save me some time with the tech man coming out again lol!
Thanks all!
Ps I have made some pretty awesome contacts thru here that have helped me out which I find pretty cool of people in the trade! It isn't like one really has peers in this industry to talk to (I am the only shop in town here) so it is nice that a place like this exists!