Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VersaWorks-VP-300 CutContour not cutting the whole shape

Discussion in 'Roland' started by bayviewsignworks, Apr 13, 2010.

1. I make the CutContour and it comes in but sometimes I isn't showing (and consequently not cutting) the whole shape. I don't see all the marching ants around the whole shape. I've put lines in the corners to make sure it reads them but I don't want to have to do that all the time.??

Using Illustrator CS4, Versaworks 4, VP-300

Mac 10.g, Parallels 4, Windows XP

Tags:
  2. animenick65

animenick65 Very Active Member

May 18, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Are the marching ants you don't see at the edge of your material when you preview in Versaworks? Sometimes I'll load up something with cut lines right to the edge and the ants will disappear. Setting the EPS margin setting to something like .15 under file format in your Queue settings will bring in your file a little from the edge will help that. Not sure if this is exactly as your experiencing but its worth a shot.

3. Pacific Coast Sign

Pacific Coast Sign Active Member

Jun 19, 2008
    Portland, OR
    apply a .25mm to the EPS setting (currently at 0) at the FILE FORMAT setting on Versaworks - Do this in your EDIT Que A & B settings then bring the file in again.
    Cheers