• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks-VP-300 CutContour not cutting the whole shape

bayviewsignworks

I make the CutContour and it comes in but sometimes I isn't showing (and consequently not cutting) the whole shape. I don't see all the marching ants around the whole shape. I've put lines in the corners to make sure it reads them but I don't want to have to do that all the time.??

Using Illustrator CS4, Versaworks 4, VP-300

Mac 10.g, Parallels 4, Windows XP

animenick65

Are the marching ants you don't see at the edge of your material when you preview in Versaworks? Sometimes I'll load up something with cut lines right to the edge and the ants will disappear. Setting the EPS margin setting to something like .15 under file format in your Queue settings will bring in your file a little from the edge will help that. Not sure if this is exactly as your experiencing but its worth a shot.

apply a .25mm to the EPS setting (currently at 0) at the FILE FORMAT setting on Versaworks - Do this in your EDIT Que A & B settings then bring the file in again.
Cheers