Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VersaWorks-won't let me tile horizontally?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by bayviewsignworks, Aug 11, 2009.

1. I have a graphic that I need to print horizontally in order to get two tiles. As soon as I click ok, it sets it back to vertical?

Andy

Tags:
  2. cajun312

cajun312 Active Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Louisiana
    Try rotating your image 90 degrees in your graphics software. Sometimes you can reduce the size of the graphic in versaworks till it fits within your page width, then rotate 90 degress, then return to 100% size.

3. After I reduced it, then tiled it, it then wouldn't let me size it back up to 100 percent. As is was I need to do three panels instead of two. Thanks though, nice work-around.
    Andy

4. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    In Versaworks go to "Clip & Tile" then select "Number of Tiles" then increase to desired "Number of Vertical Tiles"

I know sounds crazy but tell me this dosen't do exactly what your trying to achieve.