Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VersCAMM PNC5000

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TonyTheVanArtist, Jun 24, 2020.

1. TonyTheVanArtist

TonyTheVanArtist New Member

Jun 20, 2020
    United kingdom
    Hi everyone I have just joined as I have managed to get a Roland pnc5000 and I am in need of finding a person or company who can still service and program.. I need some help I have spoken with Roland who have been fantastic but they dont deal with them anymore as they are superseeded with newer models... CAN ANYONE HELP

Tags:
  2. FrankW

FrankW Very Active Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Germany
    The PNC5000 is a machine from the mid-90s, it will be hard to find any consumables or spare parts. I would not invest any time or money.

3. woolly

woolly Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Cornwall uk
    i had one of those when new and still have a pc60 but as frank says not worth your time really,, as a cutter only its slow by today's standards but adequate for small jobs.
    the print drivers will only work on a xp system but to drive as a cutter only most cutting program's will have drivers for older Rolands but probably don't list that particular one.seam to remember a pnc960 worked.
    the head system was a Alps printer head and some wax ribbons still about.
    in its day apart from a edge system was the cheaper alliterative to outdoor colour work but only with the resin ribbons which were more troublesome..

4. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK :wavingflag:

5. Attila Nagy

Attila Nagy New Member

Sep 24, 2018
    London
    I do not like waste technology neither but... This printer newer made profit for any of my clients. I used to repair them. If the printhead and tray can be cleaned to print without lines, you could have a nice hobby printer. I use FlexiSign to run the machine on Windows10. Let me know ,what exactly do you need.