• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Verscvamm vp 300 Feeding Vinyl crooked

landdesigns

Hello, my VP-300 is feeding the vinyl crooked, I checked the rollers holding the media, changed the wheels on the clamps, cleaned the the surfaces good, but still feeding crooked . I manually feed out the vinyl and it went of crooked about a quarter inch after it feed out 3ft of the vinyl. puzzled on what to do next?

madsign25

-Check the fan that's work or not from service menu (check fan ) it's work as vacuum holding material and work with the wheel to good feeding.

-clean the fan blowing the dust maybe there is paper make it jam.
-from versawork (Job Settings>Printer Controls> Other Controls> Vacuum Power) set strong.
- You set new wheel it have 2 side high edge and low edge, when set in the right printer side the high edge must be out to the right. when set in the left printer side the high edge must be out to the left side I think it have mark in the high edge mybe red color. if have mid wheel it's not have 2 edge high usual wheel.
-Check the grid that's clean no paper stuck there.

splizaat

Exactly what he said ^^^

New rollers have to go in a certain way. There's a paint dot on one side of each roller's bearing. That paint dot either goes towards the inside or towards the outside -- I don't remember....