• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very fast before and after

SignManiac

I was sent this request for a banner and asked if I could improve on it. I spent eight minutes on the rework. It doesn't take much extra to improve a basic sign.

Attachments

• Ybor City.jpg
    Ybor City.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 80

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
That's brilliant, especially for eight minutes... but, like laserman, I would still tweak it a tiny bit...

John Butto

i love Cuban sandwiches, to be the good ones is where the lard is still used to make the bread, and the layout is a great improvement, very nice, also $4.99 is a good price.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Gotta love digital print technology. I used to just dream of layouts like that back when I used brushes and One-Shot... and a little airbrushing... I figured all the customers that commissioned the stuff featured in Signcraft mag sure didn't come from where I lived...

Rarely would a customer come along and pony up for something like this...

Pat Whatley

Yeah, but at the same time a customer used to expect to pay dearly for a customized banner like that. Now the majority believe that the computer does all the work and banners should be $3 per square foot.

Same problem as always, technology has just changed the form it comes in. It's still all about selling them on a premium, higher priced product (something I suck at but I still keep trying)