• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very Happy SignBurst Customer

Steve G.

Have to give a shout out to Casey at Signburst Computers.
Due to a lightning strike we recently had to replace most all of our electronic equipment.
We bought an Inferno Design work station and software upgrades from Signburst.
We had to go to windows seven from xp, upgrade all of our software and set up a new network, so it was a bit of a project.
The new design station is fantastic, it is absolutely perfect for our needs.
The system is Built, set up, and works flawlessly, but what was invaluable to us is Casey's outstanding Service before, during and after the sale.
He's gone above and beyond to help us get everything up and running smoothly, including equipment and issues that were nothing to do with the products we purchased from Signburst. All of this service was extremely pleasant, efficient and at our convenience.
Casey's a true Gentleman and an excellent supplier in an age where quality and service are not as common as one would hope.

..once again the Inferno is sweet.. worth every penny, and then some!

We Really had a great experience with Signburst, Thanks again Casey!

Steve Geary
Gear Signs

SignBurst PCs

You both are most welcome and it was my pleasure.

Thanks for the shout out. It is always nice to know that your efforts are appreciated.

:thankyou: