• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VFW font

slappy

okay, so i made times work for this font, next question

would you discount the VFW's signs

i'm doing 2 2x3 white reflective .080

going to say
VFW
post 7520
next right/left (with arrow)

TheSnowman

I don't discount the VFW's AT ALL. We had a local one here that we did some big gemini letters for on the side of their building. We had a massive wind storm that came and ripped them down, they said that they would pay for us to replace them, (I assume insurance money was given to them) and then after the job, they all voted and decided it was our fault they came down, and they decided they didn't owe me. Therefore, they are fired as customers.

Jillbeans

Woulda used Impact for the directional part and made it written inside of straight arrows, reverse cut.
Love....Jill

slappy

he wants these funky arrows for some reason, when he came in to inquire, he described arrows like what i have, i showed him mega collection 1 and that was that... something different i guess.. i played with the layout for a bit, but couldn't really incorporate them any other way. If it wasn't for the arrows, believe me, reverse cut it would have been with a plain arrow:)