• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VHB tape container

bigben

I'm looking for a plastic container to carry VHB tape roll on install sites. I saw someone using this but I can't remember where and all my reaseach did not found anything. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks.

Ben

MikePro

i just unwind my big rolls into smaller palm-sized rolls when/if I need to take onsite & leave the rest hanging in the install vehicle.

JBurton

Signtologist
I heard this part wasn't scripted. It really wasn't supposed to break, but when it did, this was his actual reaction. The director decided to use it.
I heard that was the entirety of the movie! Like the end dance, they had filmed the closing already, and this was evidently the last shot, and they only had 10 minutes of tape left, so they played canned heat on a loop while he danced his ass off, unchoreographed.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I heard that was the entirety of the movie! Like the end dance, they had filmed the closing already, and this was evidently the last shot, and they only had 10 minutes of tape left, so they played canned heat on a loop while he danced his ass off, unchoreographed.
Interesting...it's one of my favorite movies. Haven't watched it for years, maybe this weekend!