• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

? Victorian Font ?

imaSIGNr

I am making a quote and design for 10 metal scroll sign brackets that I will be making. The customer wants them to look Victorian although they can't tell me what Victorian looks like. I actually think I have the bracket part figured out, but they want the initials " F.B." incorporated into the brackets somehow, and they want the initials to look Victorian. My main question is what is a " Victorian type face " ? I'm thinking these will be plasma cut from flat 1/8" steel also. Any ideas appreciated....thanx

imaSIGNr

Duuuhhhh.....I didn't realize I had a Victorian font. I didn't see it the first time. " Victorian " is the only one I have though. I don't think I like the "FB"caps in that type face though. However I do like the" Victorian swash " in the Express clip art font pkg. Fred............Thanks

It may be a good idea to ask or show the customer a few samples of fonts. The mere reference to "Victorian" is very often misunderstood by many customers.

Just a thought.....

we just completed some victorian period signs and researched a variety of advertising and we were able to come up with some very acceptable fonts from letterheadfonts.com