Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Game Consoles

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by thecteamstudios, Oct 29, 2009.

1. thecteamstudios

thecteamstudios New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Wide format noob here.

A customer is creating a full size standing video game cabinet that includes 20 of the old classics in one system. He wants graphics on the sides and main control panel of the cabinet.

He says he's making 100 of these. I haven't seen a finished cabinet yet, but will be either wood or poly sides.

What material should I order for good color and permanent adhesion for indoor use?

Thanks.

2. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    to be safe, i would ask for a sample of the material from the customer so you can do your own testing to make sure what you use will stick.....

on a side, how large are the decals? do they need to wrap around the edges? are you installing or is the customer?

3. thecteamstudios

thecteamstudios New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    These machines will have flat sides only. The only "wrap" may be over the control panel and down a few inches. No more than 90 degree angle.

I think I will be installing the first few with the customer and they will take it from there.

4. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    3M IJ160C-10 would work well for that application. Super aggressive adhesive for long term use.