• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Video games?

Mike F

What with all the movie and tv show threads, figured I'd make a topic and see what every one else plays.

I've got a 360, playing through Saint's Row 3 at the moment. Other curren-gen favorites I still play from time to time include Just Cause 2, GTA4, Skate 3, Splosion Man / Ms. Splosion Man, the Dead Rising series, the Mass Effect series, Red Dead Redemption / Undead Nightmare, Grand Theft Auto 4, Marble Blast Ultra, Uno, CoD Black Ops (mostly zombies), and Shadow Complex, among others.

Old school favorites are all the Super Mario Bros. games on NES and SNES, the Genesis and Dreamcast Sonic games, Shenmue, Earthbound, Mother 3, Legend Of Zelda (pretty much all of them except 2 for NES, that game was terrible), Super Metroid, all the old Grand Theft Autos, Start Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Gun... I'm sure I'm forgetting some but that about sums it up.

sar bossier

Have 360 with Kinnect -

Skyrim
Fable III
MW3
Obliviion
Divinity II
(embarassed) Skylanders with my 10 yr. old son

Kinect:

Sports pack 1 & 2
Minute to win it
River racing

MikePro

i have a 360, but i have issues paying the monthly fees for online content when I rarely play at all. Thinking about picking up a PS3, as I've been wanting a Blu-Ray player for a while now and a LOT of my friends play Call of Duty together on the playstation network for FREE!

I recently got off a Final Fantasy XI addiction of 6 years and have been getting the urge to dive back into the realm of FPS.

sar bossier

i have a 360, but i have issues paying the monthly fees for online content when I rarely play at all. Thinking about picking up a PS3, as I've been wanting a Blu-Ray player for a while now and a LOT of my friends play Call of Duty together on the playstation network for FREE!

I recently got off a Final Fantasy XI addiction of 6 years and have been getting the urge to dive back into the realm of FPS.

I don't have internet at all at home - I love RPG's. My son in law is battling the latest Final Fantasy - they will be releasing an expanded version of it in Feb. This is Kinect:

http://www.amazon.com/Kinect-Sensor..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1327615884&sr=1-2

tsgstl

Even though I have participated in these threads over and over on countless forums they are fun.

I own a PS3 and for xmas every year I get 3 or 4 titles I always go back to the Skate series. I still skateboard in real life at 38 and I have always wanted a game to exist like that. I have never considered myself a "gamer" but I admin a site for this video game. I have made countless videos of the game and it has been a secret addiction of mine haha
In the game you can design graphics for your skateboard and clothes. It is a simple basic design program similar to paint but you guys being in my business know how to work vectors. My designs have been downloaded over 1 million times and I have a relationship with some of the creators of it. Trust me I'm not bragging most of my friends and family don't even know but I probably will never meet any of you so its safe.
Anyway here is a video of the graphics I made for skate 2, I wont bore you with my dozens of other videos I have made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZ9gFnwSiw

HulkSmash

Fifa 12.
Madden 12. Are pretty much the only ps3 games i play.

If i play games it's on the PC. BF3. Counterstrike 1.6 CLASSIC

I can't play and like leveling games like World of Gay craft, or.. anything like it. No patience. Never even tried to play it.
looks awful.

WildWestDesigns

NES and SNES here.

Mega Man
Legend of Zelda (Adventures of Link has grown on me over the years)
Pitfall
Castlevania
Double Dragon
Paperboy (oddly enough that was a fun game, didn't play the second one)
SMB (The second one again has grown on me, but the 3rd is the best)
Gyromite
Hogan's Alley
Duck Hunt
Kid Nikki (took me awhile on that one)

A few others, but those are the hits for me.

sar bossier

Even though I have participated in these threads over and over on countless forums they are fun.

I own a PS3 and for xmas every year I get 3 or 4 titles I always go back to the Skate series. I still skateboard in real life at 38 and I have always wanted a game to exist like that. I have never considered myself a "gamer" but I admin a site for this video game. I have made countless videos of the game and it has been a secret addiction of mine haha
In the game you can design graphics for your skateboard and clothes. It is a simple basic design program similar to paint but you guys being in my business know how to work vectors. My designs have been downloaded over 1 million times and I have a relationship with some of the creators of it. Trust me I'm not bragging most of my friends and family don't even know but I probably will never meet any of you so its safe.
Anyway here is a video of the graphics I made for skate 2, I wont bore you with my dozens of other videos I have made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZ9gFnwSiw

That's pretty sweet!! :cool1::rock-n-roll:

MikePro

oyeah, shoulda mentioned I have Kinect as well :) its a fun time for sure, i just wish that you could control more with it, like NetFlix, and the game selection is slim unless you're shopping for your kids.

MikePro

If i play games it's on the PC. BF3. Counterstrike 1.6 CLASSIC

I can't play and like leveling games like World of Gay craft, or.. anything like it.

i NEED to get back into CS! gave it up for FFXI and have been regretting it ever since. MMORPG, although fun in its own way, is a real time-waster. Used to get my kicks outta 2-3 hours of CounterStrike but with FFXI you had to be online and active for 6-8 hours a day to be "l337". LOL.

I guess Team Fortress 2 is FREE on Steam now too, i might just get that up n' runnin' again as well.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I used to be a freaking awesome city planner in SimCity and SimCity 2000...

And for many years was an insufferably anal Flight Simulator enthusiast...

But I haven't had a game on my computer at home in at least 6-7 years...

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
360 with kinect and a wii

games right now are halo reach (and anniversary), fable 3, red dead redemption, duke nukem, replaying oblivion, dead island, and a couple others i can't think of right now ... this summer i bought about 100 xbox 360 games ... one day i bought about 50 games for $60 at gamestop ... have yet to play a single one of them.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Oh, yeah.....

Intellivision Sea Battle -- used to play it with my sister...

And a PC game from the '90s -- SupaPlex. I finished every level. Which reminds me, I used to play Descent, as well -- every edition, every level.

Live For Speed - the absolute best racing simulator, ever -- and still being developed. Tres cool with 3D glasses.

Mike F

I love RPG's.

You're missing out if you haven't played the Mass Effect series.

@tsgstl what site? I used to be on SkateThis before it died out, haven't bothered signing up anywhere else. I've also got a ton of clips laying around, we should trade vids some time.

PC games.... pffffft. (I'm just jealous cause I haven't had a PC that could really handle games in 5+ years. The Old Republic looks good, and I really used to dig Blood, Star Wars Galaxy at War, and the Sim City series. Was starting to get back into Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst after my old 360's hard drive took a crap on me and I lost everything last May.... then Christmas happened last month and I haven't even plugged the controller into my laptop since.)

Mike F

360 with kinect and a wii

games right now are halo reach (and anniversary), fable 3, red dead redemption, duke nukem, replaying oblivion, dead island, and a couple others i can't think of right now ... this summer i bought about 100 xbox 360 games ... one day i bought about 50 games for $60 at gamestop ... have yet to play a single one of them.

How you liking Duke? I picked up the Balls of Steel edition at Gamestop a few weeks ago cause it was only $40 and they were out of copies of Saint's Row 3, played it for an hour or two and haven't put it back in since. I'm hopin' I eventually pick it back up and can get into it, but ehhhh, I dunno.

qmr55

World of Outlaws: Road to Knoxville on PS2 lol and Tiger Woods golf once in awhile on Wii. Not too big into games...