• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Video of Awesome Crash...

BadAss

He rides for FOXXBMX and is endorsed by Adidas. He is the youngest BMX Pro in the U.S. He This was his second race as a Pro. He was offered some new frames by GT at the race. They are suppose to contact us when they get back to camp on Thursday. And why doesn't my links work? I am not sure what I am doing wrong in that area...Thanx...M*

Bradster941

Oh that is funny. What a good sport.
Should of just carried the handle bars like he was steering.
Glad he didn't get hurt.

If you hydro a new frame, would you video tape it for us ?

juniorferg

That was awesome! What a soldier! Man you cant buy that kind of sense of humor and heart. Consider yourself ready to retire, your job as a father has been sealed :). Thats a great kid on actions alone. Of course you have to help put his bike back together first then retire :).

WrapperX

Good to see he was able to get back up and run out the race... that could've ended alot worse...good sport about it all too

BadAss

Thanx everyone, The crash has actually turned out to be a good thing. His last sponsor has been not stepping up on his new gear for this season. But since everyone was at this National, 3 different bike companies have offered him new bikes. So it ended up working out great since he didn't even get a scratch and new people have stepped up to outfit him for the new season... and the hits he has got on you tube are really helping his status as the new Pro in the field. So please send everyone you can the you tube link to shot up his rank. And thanks to you all for your thoughts and comments, Blake is feeling very good about the way he handled this. And your comments have help to build his coinfidence...