• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Vintage" Neon Sign Needed - built

Sigmaprint2

Sigma Signs - DFW Texas
I need a neon sign built for an "old town" district that only allows those vintage looking signs.
Looking for bids from a few quality wholesalers who can fabricate this turn key and ship it ready to be installed.

Attachments

• ReMax Adv- NeonQuote File.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 296

Wizard99

Try SignSourceUSA in Lima, OH Wholesale to the trade only. They come from a family of neon benders & I think they still have a couple of guys who work in neon on their staff.
Back when I started in the business (40 years ago) they had a shop of 15-20 neon guys & were really busy all the time. Hundreds, hundreds of beer signs.

WildWestDesigns

Cook Neon Signs and Service in Tullahoma, don't know if they wholesale though, but might be worth giving them a call if can't find someone local (I would be surprised though that the metroplex doesn't have someone that could do it).

henryz

If you don't find anyone in your area, Let me know.

Neon Sign.jpg

abssign

55 Years in making, installing and servicing signs
We have been in business for 55 years and still do alot of neon and make signs "old school". We are not really "wholesale" but we can pretty much do anything. Check out my facebook page A.B.S. sign company. Let me know if you still need help with this.