Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Vintage" Neon Sign Needed - built

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • Bids Wanted' started by Sigmaprint2, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Sigmaprint2

Sigmaprint2 Sigma Signs - DFW Texas

Jun 21, 2016
    Lewisville TX
    I need a neon sign built for an "old town" district that only allows those vintage looking signs.
    Looking for bids from a few quality wholesalers who can fabricate this turn key and ship it ready to be installed.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Good luck finding someone who does neon, let alone wholesaling it.

3. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Only place I know is Elm City Neon, Hamden CT. I would think Texas would have some shops

4. Wizard99

Wizard99 New Member

Jun 13, 2019
    Lima, OH
    Try SignSourceUSA in Lima, OH Wholesale to the trade only. They come from a family of neon benders & I think they still have a couple of guys who work in neon on their staff.
    Back when I started in the business (40 years ago) they had a shop of 15-20 neon guys & were really busy all the time. Hundreds, hundreds of beer signs.

5. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Cook Neon Signs and Service in Tullahoma, don't know if they wholesale though, but might be worth giving them a call if can't find someone local (I would be surprised though that the metroplex doesn't have someone that could do it).

6. henryz

henryz Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Long Beach, CA
    If you don't find anyone in your area, Let me know.

Neon Sign.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. abssign

abssign 55 Years in making, installing and servicing signs

Jun 30, 2011
    Wildwood New Jersey
    We have been in business for 55 years and still do alot of neon and make signs "old school". We are not really "wholesale" but we can pretty much do anything. Check out my facebook page A.B.S. sign company. Let me know if you still need help with this.

8. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
  9. JBurton

JBurton Signtologist

Sep 28, 2017
    Arkansas
    I called Reece, asked them for a list of customer still buying actual neon parts (glass, electrodes) so I could hit them up when I need neon. Does you distributor sell any neon parts still?