• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vintage stuff

ABPGraphics

I know there are sites to go and purchase the vintage poster or the metal signs for vintage images such as signs / ads / etc - is there a site to purchase high res images that I can apply to my own materials -????

SebastienL

Found some on photos.com, istockphoto and shutterstock... just punched in "vintage poster" in their search engine.

Probably most stock images site will have some posters, cliparts and backgrounds. If your looking for one in particular, that might be a bit harder to find.

Hope this help.

beckys

You can buy on ebay, individual 35 mm slides. Scan your own, do what you want. Tons of vintage stuff!!

ABPGraphics

a site that would sell images like this in high res - I dont want to buy someone elses sign
when I can make my own vintage masterpiece :Cool 2:

Attachments

• print this.jpg
    print this.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 67

ABPGraphics

you guys need to remember - I am in the same building as a CARQUEST - these vintage signs would fly off the shelf!!!

signswi

Remember to secure the intellectual property rights for resale. Many stock photos and such are not licensed for resale in their standard license agreement.

ucmj22

I love designing vintage. I'll make a few automotive ones over the next week, and see what you think.

ABPGraphics

I am in the same Building as Carquest and our two other companies are a body & paint shop and a new and used parts and salvage company - would love to display some cool vintage stuff

ABPGraphics

Remember to secure the intellectual property rights for resale. Many stock photos and such are not licensed for resale in their standard license agreement.

yes I want to obtain the images in the right way - if their is a right way