• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl applied to walls

N2Harpz

I have been looking for a flat vinyl that can be applied to a wall. I did an application to a wall not long ago with 651 Oracal. It turned out well but under the florescent light there was way too much glare. The customer wants another sign like the other, but flat.

I am looking for a "colored vinyl" just for walls. I did a search but only came up with printable vinyl.

Any one have an idea?

N2Harpz

LOL ... and there it is ... I must have looked over that Oracal sample chart three times.

Thanks..

jscarl

Oracal 631 exhibition cal.... matte finish, removable adhesive, lots of colors.

Is there a problem using standard application tape with 631 on a wall? Would you need to wash the entire wall with a product like S T P or similar, so as not to show a spot clean?

WrapperX

In my experience any thing with a matte finish -laminates or others wise - will solve glare problems caused by flourescents.