• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Canvas Mix

dlndesign

I am looking for a product that has a vinyl and canvas mix. This will be for a boxing ring, I need to print solvent or UV inks on it. I have one lead that I have not been able to source called InSight, but I can't be sure of the spelling. Has anyone heard of this product and can refer me to a vendor?

darby07

Not sure if this is what you're looking for as it's not necessarily a vinyl, but I have digitally print with solvent inks on a cotton/polyester canvas fabric. Neschen 10oz Canvas is what it's called and I believe midwest sign and screen printing supply still carries it. Hope this helped!

rubo

call digifab in Los Angeles - they carry/make/convert all kind of printable fabric - digifab.com

rfulford

Versaidag Seemee makes a synthetic mesh called Insight. It comes in light and heavy but its polyester afaik not vinyl. This may be what you heard of though.

rfulford

This just came to me. Herculite used to make a really heavy vinyl / fabric material. I would guess it was about 24 oz. Super tough stuff as I recall.