Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyl Express 7.5

Discussion in 'General Software' started by signD, Mar 14, 2009.

1. signD

signD Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Nebraska
    I'm using VE 7.5 and have created a logo. I've used several different pieces to create the logo and would now like to eliminate the cut lines that cross over other parts of the logo. I somehow need to convert all these pieces to one so that I can cut. Can anybody help me with this? THANKS!

Tags:
  2. Rodi

Rodi Very Active Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Not having used the software, but there should be some welding feature that will give you all the options you need. Even my old Cocut 9 Pro gives me welding by all colors or individually.

3. blackicefx

blackicefx Active Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Effects>Combine>Weld

I'm also running a version of VE Master+ 7.5 on one of my machines.

Matthew
    BlackIceFX

4. RebeckaR

RebeckaR Active Member

Mar 7, 2008
    utah
    You don't specify whether you are using Apprentice or Pro. VE Master Apprentice probably doesn't offer you the welding option. VE Master+ does.
    It's been a long time since I used it, so I don't really recall, but Production Manager may offer you the option to auto-weld. Take a look there.

5. signD

signD Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Nebraska
    Another question on Weld - after I have welded something is there a way to separate it again if I need to make edits?