• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VINYL EXPRESS - Q-160 ---Looking for some parts

grafXnj

Long story short, many years ago i did get a great deal on the package price for the Q-160, I also learned the hard way and very fast about the infamous SW customer service lack of support department. So I figured out i better learn how this thing works (considering the actual manufacturer of VE, still has one of my tech questions phone calls on hold since 2011) i have replaced / upgraded a few things from the economy plastic parts to the metal parts found on the manufacturers machines, Well as of a couple years ago parts are hard to find, and the machine works, occasionally acts up at the absolute wrong time, but thats life with a VE cutter, i also learned that it does not like static electricity, a few years back my control panel screen when bananas and is to this day just showing random symbols and line, ( muscle memory and flow chart diagrams have been my friend) i did track down the company in china that makes the lcd screen, and they tried their hardest to match ( as the one on the machine was no longer made) but it is sliglty different on the back side on the board, So i figure that even though the machine still works and i have settings and how to change basically memorized, it would be nice to have the lcd screen show letters and numbers that corrospond with what buttons i am pressing, So if anyone has parts for the machine ( and not just the lcd screen (prefferebly with wire harness and plug still intact) i would be interested in taking the parts off your hands

bannertime

I have a spare Q75 (white control panel with gray buttons) that I think was the same series. I think the only thing missing is the rollers, ARMS Sensor & cover, and it has a main board issue. Everything else is fine from what I remember.

Shift Designs

Long story short, many years ago i did get a great deal on the package price for the Q-160, I also learned the hard way and very fast about the infamous SW customer service lack of support department. So I figured out i better learn how this thing works (considering the actual manufacturer of VE, still has one of my tech questions phone calls on hold since 2011) i have replaced / upgraded a few things from the economy plastic parts to the metal parts found on the manufacturers machines, Well as of a couple years ago parts are hard to find, and the machine works, occasionally acts up at the absolute wrong time, but thats life with a VE cutter, i also learned that it does not like static electricity, a few years back my control panel screen when bananas and is to this day just showing random symbols and line, ( muscle memory and flow chart diagrams have been my friend) i did track down the company in china that makes the lcd screen, and they tried their hardest to match ( as the one on the machine was no longer made) but it is sliglty different on the back side on the board, So i figure that even though the machine still works and i have settings and how to change basically memorized, it would be nice to have the lcd screen show letters and numbers that corrospond with what buttons i am pressing, So if anyone has parts for the machine ( and not just the lcd screen (prefferebly with wire harness and plug still intact) i would be interested in taking the parts off your hands

did you find your parts you were looking for? We have replaced our and have parts for one now.