• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl express q100- advice please

tintgirl2000

I am looking at a used plotter that I would like some advice on whether it is a good plotter or not. Anyone have one? Pros and cons please. I use Corel draw and cocut pro.are these compatible? Thank you.

Jackpine

It's Sign warehouse cutter. Not sure how old it is but if you can see it cut it's worth something.. How much is it. I don't think it has OPS for contour cutting prints. Corel and CoCut is a good combo for design and cutting. CoCut is a stand alone program for design and cutting.
I have 2 graphics and a Summa D75. The Graphic CE3000Mk2 24"cuts as good as the day I bought it. Age is not as important as condition.
Give Sign Warehouse a call and talk wit a tech. They will wand to sell you a new.

I am looking at a used plotter that I would like some advice on whether it is a good plotter or not. Anyone have one? Pros and cons please. I use Corel draw and cocut pro.are these compatible? Thank you.

decalman

Somebody once gave me an Endora cutter from signwarehouse
For some reason, I couldn't get it to cut, so I put it on craigslist. I wound up getting 40 bucks for it. Easy come--easy go, I guess.

Those Q cutters. I think they're Graphtec. I don't know nothing about them, but they claim to track real long. Maybe they're good, if you get them on the cheap. I assume the worst, of the unknown, and if it stops working....throw it out---like a disposable lighter.
I like Summa, Graphtec, and Roland for cutters.

visual800

pass up on it and get a summa. I just got rid of a Q60 I think that was less than 2 years old. Signwarehouse used to sell good stuff but their offbrand and Graphtec suck in my opinion.

dont own a problem just get a summa

ams

Cheap quality and brand, not recommended, but if you have a low budget and need one, that's fine.