• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express Q160 Question

DONDIRTBIKER

I have a chance to buy a vinyl express q160 cutter for 3300
this has the arms system and still under warranty, i was just wondering if this sounds like a good deal, also from what i understand this is the rebranded graphtec basically and wanted to know if cutting master 2 software would work with this cutter.
whats you opinions or advice, im going to look and maybe buy tommorrow so please let me know any and everything you can tell me about this - cons and pros.

thanks

DONDIRTBIKER

Wow This Thng Is Nice

Well i made the purchase, its brand new. the arms system has never been used. still has a warranty. he also gave me lots of sortware and extras.
now i have to figure out how to get onyx 6.5 to allow me to apply cut marks. there are no cutters in the selection- think i need to download a cut program to it? my brain is slowly starting to turn to mush...