• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Master Xpt And Mutoh Vj 1204

Gibson Signs

Does anyone use VinylMaster XPT and run a Mutoh VJ 1204? This software has me pulling my hair. They keep sending drivers that still don't work. Is there no way for me to edit the print manager. As it is, the colors are not even close. I have tried just about everything to get my printer to run right. I have wasted so much time and material on trying to configure this software. Someone has to have an answer. I can't the first person to run a Mutoh ValueJet 1204 on your software. If anyone has a clue, please help.

Thank you,
John

timgo

Graphics Designer
Does anyone use VinylMaster XPT and run a Mutoh VJ 1204? This software has me pulling my hair. They keep sending drivers that still don't work. Is there no way for me to edit the print manager. As it is, the colors are not even close. I have tried just about everything to get my printer to run right. I have wasted so much time and material on trying to configure this software. Someone has to have an answer. I can't the first person to run a Mutoh ValueJet 1204 on your software. If anyone has a clue, please help.

Thank you,
John
Contact to timotyen@yahoo.com, he should be able to help you.

dale911

President
That software is probably the best design/editing software available but I was never able to get it to work with my printers either so I do my work in it and then export everything as PDF and then use flexi for cutting/setting up contours or illustrator for pms color setup. I really wish they had better support. Would love to have a pms library as well but they promised version 5 for last quarter 2015 and we have yet to hear anything. They could be a contender but they can't seem to get it together. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

batssigns

Bederson's Auto Tattoos & Signs

Thank you,
John
Hi John
I am using a Mutoh VJ 1604 and had the same issues as you.Do you have the original software that came with the printer?Mine was Photo print 5.I had the guys from Melbourne Australia copy the drivers from the photo print 5 and they incorporated it with the VM XPT software and then used the custom port settings to recognize the printer by default and all the colours that I saw on the monitor is what it printed...Cheers Brad Bat Signs - Perth Australia...

Jackpine

VinylMaster XPT and run a Mutoh VJ 1204 I tried. No support worth getting. Their techs were rude. Design and create vectors from bitmaps in it but printing....no way. I use Corel for all my design and vector work.

Hi John
I am using a Mutoh VJ 1604 and had the same issues as you.Do you have the original software that came with the printer?Mine was Photo print 5.I had the guys from Melbourne Australia copy the drivers from the photo print 5 and they incorporated it with the VM XPT software and then used the custom port settings to recognize the printer by default and all the colours that I saw on the monitor is what it printed...Cheers Brad Bat Signs - Perth Australia...

HI, I am new in this business and have the same problem and more.
Am used Mutoh Generic Media and ICC Profile and works good with the colors, but the image come out some time at double size on one of the exe or both

Am using Vinyl Master XPT, but they have a bad custom support. They don't have a 1 800 number in USA.
Last week I send a email to tell them I will stop to pay the Software and I get no answer ready.