• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vinyl material

graphix

What are some of the choices for just car decals, i use 3651 and 3165 but when contoured on a full bleed and letting it dry the edges always curl up..any suggestions on what is going on and i would like to try different brands as well, Thanks roland 540

asd

if you are cutting without laminating, it doen't matter what brand of vinyl you use it will always curl up, BUT if you cut the vinyl where there is no ink
the vinyl will cut fine, if you can get away wtih leaving 1/16" outline around your graphics thats the best way to avoid the curl up issue

401Graphics

if you are cutting without laminating, it doen't matter what brand of vinyl you use it will always curl up, BUT if you cut the vinyl where there is no ink
the vinyl will cut fine, if you can get away wtih leaving 1/16" outline around your graphics thats the best way to avoid the curl up issue
This!

Also 3640 is lower cost vinyl.