• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl On Shower Stall

BaBaboey31

We have an old small shower stall in our basement. It's been stained and is mostly yellowish. The wife has been on me to replace it as it's "only $350 for a new one". However I'm wondering if I could wrap the thing in vinyl. I don't have a printer, but I'd like to find someone I could pay to print some type of rock/stone design.

Am I being stupid...she seems to think so. If so what vinyl would you recommend?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
There is a material by Asphalt Art called CAT WALK and its made for that, its expensive $255 for a 51"x33' roll. It would probably be best to buy that new one for $350

phototec

Well it all depends on how SMOOTH your shower is, and how curvy it is because if your not real experienced in installing a wrap on compound curves, you might just make a big mess.

However there is a better product that you may want to look into: Tub & Tile Refreshing Kit.

[video=youtube;m9m1kBzOjhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9m1kBzOjhI[/video]