• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl or banner material for billboard?

BALLPARK

This sounds like the perfect system and your installs look awesome.

Thanks for sharing! I'll be looking into this.

This message is for anyone that is looking for some cool projects that typically will get you additional exposure when sold to highly visible locations and/or events... It's a money maker for your company.

Find a way to sell one... You will see good profits, the install is not hard, the banners look outstanding in terms of no wrinkles, and your clients will LOVE the larger than life Ads! We are going to add this product to our store and promote it heavily to schools in general, but there are plenty of retail based applications for the smallest to the largest of companies.

When it's time to replace the Ad and here is where you want to inform/educate the smaller companies... It's a quick process to change it out and the only print cost will be that of a banner of their choosing. This makes it affordable for them to create large visual Ads that will not sink them when they try to prevent their message from going stale! You can even sell them a package deal with install included as you will have all that dialed in when it's time to update it. We try to sell them the frame, a single print, and a quarterly package for new Ads... some take it and some don't, but either way they are smiling when we leave the job site.

We enjoy working with Ackland Media Frames and find that their products are of high quality and they also offer powder coated frames as well. I love selling them and sharing this info with those that are in our industry. [HASHTAG]#SignIndustryLover[/HASHTAG]