• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Vinyl rollers for 68" plotter?

Turbogfx16

Hey all,
I just bought a 68" plotter (USCutter Titan 3 SE) with no stand. I built a stand out of 2x6's and it works well but I can't find any rollers for a 68" plotter. Rollers seem to be made of aluminum and rotate independently. I don't think it needs a bearing where it meets the frame. It is just a dowel that floats in a groove I think. Right now I have a tension rod (shower curtain) holding a small roll with mixed success. Definitely wouldn't track for much of a length but it got a couple vehicle graphics done.

I haven't found any rollers long enough. Any suggestions? Thanks !

On an off note, should I rig up a static strap? Base of plotter to earth ground on outlet? It's being used on concrete and I've been grounding myself before touching it.

studio 440

Hey all,
I just bought a 68" plotter (USCutter Titan 3 SE) with no stand. I built a stand out of 2x6's and it works well but I can't find any rollers for a 68" plotter. Rollers seem to be made of aluminum and rotate independently. I don't think it needs a bearing where it meets the frame. It is just a dowel that floats in a groove I think. Right now I have a tension rod (shower curtain) holding a small roll with mixed success. Definitely wouldn't track for much of a length but it got a couple vehicle graphics done.

I haven't found any rollers long enough. Any suggestions? Thanks !

On an off note, should I rig up a static strap? Base of plotter to earth ground on outlet? It's being used on concrete and I've been grounding myself before touching it.
yes ground it 316\316L - Round Bar - Stainless Steel (Click & Buy)