• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl that can be used as Dry Erase & sticks to painted walls?

ActualGrafix

I am looking for a vinyl that i can cover the bottom part of a kids room with so they can use it as a BIG dry erase board. Does anyone know if Oraguard 210 will stick to walls? I tried to call a distributor to no avail. Or does anyone have an alternative?

omgsideburns

Just call your vendor, they should have a few options. I know we have a white dry erase vinyl, and a clear dry erase laminate that we keep in stock. You'll probably just need to laminate your wall vinyl with the dry erase lam.

encadtech

If you used the wypet dry erase overlam - you can can put that over your choice of vinyl to produce whatever type of adheision properties you are looking for.

ActualGrafix

My plan is to paint the wall white and just put laminate over that. It's much more cost effective than buying a "dry erase vinyl". Thats why i was wondering if anyone had used the Oraguard 210 on painted walls.

ActualGrafix

I'm actually just doing research for a co-worker. He would be doing the work, i'm just trying to find him the best/easiest option.

mark galoob

oragurad 210 works great with wet erase markers. ive been doing this for years with zero problems. just make sure they use wet erase markers and it will work fine

mark galoob