• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Vehicle Wrap Rivet Seal & Conformation Tool Kit

jasonx

Attaches to your heat gun. Has pins that make holes in the vinyl I think then you push it down and heat in one go.

BoostingSnail

I have just about all options to do rivets....this heat gun attachment included....I dont like it as much as my Rolle Pro...

as long as you have an open channel to get air out and there isn't excessive vinyl at the rivets.......this is the way to go...Rolle Pro is a HUGE time saver

WB

I've been meaning to get a couple Rolle Pro's Everytime I think of it I'm staring at a row of rivets!!!

WB

We just got a job for a 30' Truck.. just ordered 2 Rolle Pro's for $99.50!!

WhiteWrapper

I have the tool listed on eBay. Never use since I upgraded to a torch and rollepro. PM if anyone is interested in purchasing.

dolce05

rolle pro is the way to go. If you do alot of trucks they tend not to last forever....but now a days what does. The Rolle pro is amaxing for the bottom row of rivets on some boxes that are very close to the edge

RaceWrap

rolle pro is the way to go. If you do alot of trucks they tend not to last forever....but now a days what does. The Rolle pro is amaxing for the bottom row of rivets on some boxes that are very close to the edge

I have found that using more heat and less pressure tends to make the wheel last longer. Even so I think I would buy one per truck if I had to.

GypsyGraphics

Had the chance to try one out and wasn't impressed. The four pins in the post are too delicate and bend way too easily. I believe the whole post has to be replace if you damage the pins. And that's the more expensive piece of the two. Also, it didn't speed the process along like I thought it would.

That's a pretty good price though.

Premier Wraps

We just got to use on for the first time last week on a box truck. Now I can say I've used both the Rollepro and this tool. To each their own.....but I honestly like the the Rivet Sealer better. Yea. It's slower. But something about it I just like how tight the vinyl is around the rivet. Didn't say I didn't like the Rollepro because I do. Used it twice today. Just like the rivet sealer better for rivets.

RaceWrap

We just got to use on for the first time last week on a box truck. Now I can say I've used both the Rollepro and this tool. To each their own.....but I honestly like the the Rivet Sealer better. Yea. It's slower. But something about it I just like how tight the vinyl is around the rivet. Didn't say I didn't like the Rollepro because I do. Used it twice today. Just like the rivet sealer better for rivets.

Tried both and will take the Rollepro any day. The speed, the quality and the cost are far better than any other tool for rivets I have ever seen used.

BALLPARK

Rolle Pro is the best for the job. If done correctly you only need to use a heat gun to go over the contours and rivets to seal the deal. ;)

I almost bought that tool from Fellers and they did not have any good word back on it. So I just ordered a back-up Rolle Pro...lol.