• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vinyl vs printed banner

iSign

I'm sure it's different all over, but the only people in 10 years who ever mentioned anything to me about getting signs on-line are realtors who work for big corporations & are used to low cost generic signs at bulk order prices... but by the time i'm hearing about this, it's been because they want to set themselves apart from the generic bulk order product. When they find out it may cost 400-500% more to help get that edge & collect their 6% comission on a million dollar home... they buy the custom sign 9 times out of ten.

All my customers want me to help them decide what they want. Sometimes they may be able to get a similar experience up or down the street from the competition... but they will never get that from the internet, so I don't worry about the internet.

2NinerNiner2

threeputt said:
... Try telling the guy building your custom house you want every nail driven with a 22oz. "Arizona" framing hammer. Don't think so.

...me neither; I prefer the 28oz. Estwing :) :Canada 2:

Attachments

• estwing1.jpg
    estwing1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 156