• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vinyl zapper review

AUTO-FX

My hope is I can rip through 2 trucks an hour on the removal. That is what I'm leaning toward in my bid. I should make some more calls because I'm still a little shaky on what to charge them.

think it out, research it, whatever, but what ever number you end up with, add a "pain in the a**" surcharge.

cajun312

I've tried the Crystaltek Vinyl Off and on some brands/types of vinyl it works great, some vinyls it doesn't do anything at all.
But when it works it's like magic, no adhesive stays behind.

Jackflush

Gorgor
Doors have 18 x 20in. area of lettering, and the hood has three 6 in. 3 digit numbers. Im checking into the hotsie now.

Last edited:

MV Signs

Hi, I appreciated your Post in 09' regarding Hot Pressure Washer to remove old vinyl.

Had been wondering how that would do on Removing Fleet Vinyl (numerous 53' Trailers), instead on MBX's and 3M Wheels we use?

Or for that matter, anything else to help move things along faster!

100 Chinamen, not an option...thank you for any advice.

Mike@Moonvillesigns.com