• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Virgin Mobile Logo

ckoziol

Hello...

Can anyone tell me where I can get a the new Virgin Mobile logo in vector? Brands of the world doesn't have it up there yet. I have the old logo, where Virgin is in the red oval, but they have a new one. I uncompounded the old one, took the oval away, and made the new one that way, but the customer is saying that the word Virgin is supposed to be choppy, mine is too smooth. So I don't have a clue where to go and get the new vector version.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Carol

:thankyou:

OlsonSigns601

I assume you did a google search too. Ones I find seem like if you took the red oval out that would work. Looks pretty close to the one on their website to me.

I did one for Criket not to long ago, thanks to brands of the word I didn't have to make a call to corporate, however in your situation you might have too.

Good Luck, never know who you'll deal with when you call corporate. Brand Nazi's are just about the most annoying people to deal with.

ckoziol

got it!

Thanks for any feedback! I did find one in a google search and when I uncompounded the red oval, the "virgin" is quite jaggedy! So I'm sure this one will do.