• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vision vindow printing?

anozira02

I have a client who wants me to do his back window on his truck with a wildlife scenery...1- would I need to laminate using solvent ink...2- where and which product would be best and most friendliest to use?

Circleville Signs

Ummm...OK. This is gonna sound bad, but if you don't know enough about digital printing to knwo that if you are putting something outdoors it should be solvent, and if you dont' know about window perf....Ummm....

Gary

Circleville Signs

You know what - I apologize. I'm having a rough day and taking it out on the wrong people...

To answer your questions.

1. Yes, you will need to print it with solvent or eco-sol inks. You will need to lam it with material matching lam.

2. Material-wise, I'd use either Clear Focus or the Oracal equivilent. 3M makes a better product, but you have to buy it in large rolls ($500+)

Gary

jiarby

i print on Fellers perf... and use spray on clear shield to lam instead of film.

Tony is right... rather than design, print, & lam your own just show him some catalog pictures and order one. Those pickup/hunter guys love mossy oak!