• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vista vs VE LXi Master

dr rowe

I just got a computer with Vista home loaded for the first time VE LXi Master 8.0 v3 twice still the same problem which is I can edit what ever I want but when i press the "Cut/Plot" this message comes up
"An unknown failure has occurred. It is recomended that you restart the Application." now is there a patch or software upgrade or new drivers? Where do i get them or what is the fix. If I do need an upgrade where do i go and how much.

Thank you.
Dr. Rowe

Last edited:

dr rowe

I just got a computer with Vista home loaded for the first time VE LXi Master 8.0 v3 twice still the same problem which is I can edit what ever I want but when i press the "Cut/Plot" this message comes up
"An unknown failure has occurred. It is recomended that you restart the Application." now is there a patch or software upgrade or new drivers? Where do i get them or what is the fix. If I do need an upgrade where do i go and how much.

Thank you.
Dr. Rowe

Here is a response to my own ? The "cut/plot" was set to tcp/ip To fix this I went to Edit, Preferences, and look under the tool tab unchecked the tcp/ip box Works like a Champ