• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vitamin C is good for you!

SignManiac

Nothing like fresh frozen Florida orange juice to help fight off colds! Took this out my front door a few minutes ago...

Attachments

• IMG_3723.jpg
    IMG_3723.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3724.jpg
    IMG_3724.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 80

John L

Bob, Is that from mother nature of the irrigation hitting it? We've been worried about our little orange tree and our massive avocado tree taking another hit this winter.

SignManiac

John that's from the irrigation to try and protect the fruit. The ice acts as an insulator but I'm still freezing my oranges off. The only thing worse than sub freezing temps in Florida is when it snows here!!!

John L

I can surely understand that. That looks like a good healthy tree. Our trees yield very large oranges (about 3-1/2 to a nice glass of OJ, I think thats large anyway) but they aren't as sweet as I expected. Must be a certain variety or some added goodies being pumped in up at the OJ plant in Auburndale.