Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VJ 1204 opinions

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Pinfinity, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Pinfinity

Pinfinity Active Member

Apr 8, 2010
    NJ
    Just wondering how many guys out there are owners of this printer and how long have you owned it? What you think about its performance and if you had many issues with it? I own one, fairly new purchase and just curious! Anything I should know about the maintenance other than the obvious routine cleaning? thanx much

Tags:
  2. mobilwraps

mobilwraps Member

Nov 14, 2010
    I have a 1304 and almost had it here for a full year. i keep it very clean and it still prints awesome haven't had any big issues yet knock on wood!

hope your happy with yours

3. Pinfinity

Pinfinity Active Member

Apr 8, 2010
    NJ
    Hey Mobil, thanx for sharing info. I love it so far, but let me ask you your opinion. I'm on top of the cleaning which consists of wiper blade,under print head, and replace waste station pads when necessary. clean around spit tank rim. Thats about all I'm doing. Is there anything I'm missing?

4. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona