Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VJ 1204 Saying Ink is empty but its not

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by chrisx28, Jul 8, 2010.

1. chrisx28

chrisx28 New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Went on vacation for 7 days and didn't run my machine, today I ran a nozzle check and was missing Y & M colors so I did a few head cleanings, actually around 10of them. Now I am getting this error that my M is empty yet it is 1/2 full, so anyways I replaced it with another new M cartridge I had and it still says it is empty. I can't run anything while this error is present. Have 4 jobs I needed done by the weekend I'm really starting to sweat it here, anyone have any ideas.

Thanks Much
    Chris

Tags:
  2. Stealth Ryder

Stealth Ryder Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    Put in new carts then call your dealer and get some smart cards...

3. chrisx28

chrisx28 New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Calls already in, however I was hoping for a faster and easier fix if anyone has one out there.

Thanks
    Chris

4. Stealth Ryder

Stealth Ryder Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    Nope, no magic... Smart Cards have been expired for some reason... Your dealer should be able to provide you with some replacements...

5. chrisx28

chrisx28 New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Cool thanks! Found another M cart laying around and it was still 1/4 full and is working, can I pop that one off when it is empty as a backup?

Chris