• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VJ 1204 Saying Ink is empty but its not

chrisx28

Went on vacation for 7 days and didn't run my machine, today I ran a nozzle check and was missing Y & M colors so I did a few head cleanings, actually around 10of them. Now I am getting this error that my M is empty yet it is 1/2 full, so anyways I replaced it with another new M cartridge I had and it still says it is empty. I can't run anything while this error is present. Have 4 jobs I needed done by the weekend I'm really starting to sweat it here, anyone have any ideas.

Thanks Much
Chris

chrisx28

Calls already in, however I was hoping for a faster and easier fix if anyone has one out there.

Thanks
Chris

Stealth Ryder

Nope, no magic... Smart Cards have been expired for some reason... Your dealer should be able to provide you with some replacements...

chrisx28

Cool thanks! Found another M cart laying around and it was still 1/4 full and is working, can I pop that one off when it is empty as a backup?

Chris