• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vj 1204

Ok great, replace the chip reader cercuit and insert ink cartridges but it saying " not original ink" try to push back and forth the cartridges but same message. So I use 1 or 2 original Mutoh ink cartridges same message. I did not touch other slots card reader cercuits. Why is saying not original ink. After replacing a chip reader cercuit, do I need do any setup and or what I am missing. Even I took out good ink cartridge from my vj 1604 and insert in the vj 1204. still same message. " not original ink". Any body have clue. I always appreciated you guys help.
dishhobby

still waiting for an answer, please help

Still waiting for answer. please help. read above post. Not original ink message

Slimoff

Get a set of original mutoh cards, remuve cartridges and put new cards on them, power off and on your printer and when it asks for cartridges insert them.