Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VJ 1604 Printing on Polystyrene.

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by 3dsignco, Nov 18, 2008.

1. 3dsignco

3dsignco Active Member

Feb 19, 2007
    Has anyone tried running .02 Styrene through their printer.. I'm not to concerned about clearance as it seems thinner then 14oz banner material but was curious about the ink bonding to the material.. I have about 20 hanging signs I need to do and it would much easier to just run a 4x8 through the Valuejet then to print on vinyl and apply.

If memory serves me right there use to be some 3M material coated that was like lexan that we would run through the edge. I thought Fellers use to sell something similar for solvent printers but I can't find squat in the new ghetto cowboys catalog.

:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Member

Mar 29, 2008
    That's Funny...... "ghetto cowboys catalog." You just supplied me with my "HUMOR" fix for today... Thank You....

3. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Grimco has what your looking for it's on page 26 in there catalog, Briteline 10mil PVC double sided print.