• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vj-1604

PhatWall

I just replaced my head and now when i do a nosel check it wont print anything but goes through the motions can someone help me please

CS-SignSupply

Have you run a normal or medium clean? This is not completely out of the norm after changing a head. Fill the cap station with cleaning fluid and run a normal or medium clean.

The cleaning solution may create a good seal for the cleans to pull ink through

PhatWall

Head is clogged I think

I did run a medium and strong cleaning of my system. Magenta is starting to flow a little by the looks of my sponge which is new as well. Although magenta is showing up on my sponge there is still none coming out of my nosel check. Ugh... I feel like ripping my hair out. All of my lines have been blead as well and have constant ink through all of them. Someone please tell me why ink wont come out of my new head.

tomence

Have you input the head rank number into the printer. When you change a printhead every printhead has a ranking number that you have to change in the printer service menu. You have to find out how to do that.

henryp

I did run a medium and strong cleaning of my system. Magenta is starting to flow a little by the looks of my sponge which is new as well. Although magenta is showing up on my sponge there is still none coming out of my nosel check. Ugh... I feel like ripping my hair out. All of my lines have been blead as well and have constant ink through all of them. Someone please tell me why ink wont come out of my new head.

Possibly blown printhead fuse(s) on mainboard

PhatWall

Ok here is the situation. I updated my rank number but when I replaced my head I never turned off the machine!! I feel very stpid now that I think about it. What is the chance that I blew my print head fuses? If I did where are they located on a valuejet 1604?

Robert M

Mutoh

How old is the printer? You may not be getting a good seal from the cap top on the maintenance station.